File Size 180.4 MB
Release Date: 5/23/2018
How to apply this update: To perform this version update, launch an installed copy of the TechTool Pro 9 (Version 9.6.x) application and select the Check for Update… option located under the TechTool Pro 9 menu. To update an existing eDrive, boot to the eDrive and perform the Check For Update. Users who have purchased from this site may login to their account to download up-to-date versions of TechTool Pro, other users may access a direct download by registering their serial number.
- Fixed reported Volume Cloning and Wipe Data application crash.
- Fixed volume list scroll view issue for the TechTool Protection system preference.
- Fixed font size issue when the default system font is greater than 13 point.
- Improvements to the application and TechTool Protection system preference for SoftRAID volumes.
- Added Extended Health assessment to the SMART Check attribute table.
- Updated Fans Test test to resolve a blank TechTool Pro main window at launch.
- Updated Volume Rebuild tool for APFS and HFS volumes with FileVault enabled.
- Updated eDrive to include user installed NVIDIA video card drivers during the creation routine.
- Updated advice text for Partition Map, Volume Structures, and Partition Repair.
- Updated System Maintenance to resolve an incomplete run of the tool.
- Updated manufacturer database file for the Local Network tool.
- Updated TechTool Pro 9 PDF manual.
- Updated Sparkle to version 1.19.0.
- Updated French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese (Simplified) localization.
- Updated Macintosh identification strings for Check Computer.
- Other minor enhancements and improvements.
For complete change list, see the ReadMe file.