File Size 155 MB
Release Date: 11/30/2016
How to apply this update: To perform this version update, launch an installed copy of the TechTool Pro 9 application and select the Check For Update… option located under the TechTool Pro 9 menu. To update an existing eDrive, boot to the eDrive and perform the Check For Update. Users who have purchased from this site may login to their account to download up-to-date versions of TechTool Pro, other users may access a direct download by registering their serial number.
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra) compatibility.
- Significant updates to the TechTool Protection system preference for increased responsiveness, operation and stability.
- Increased eDrive volume size to 18 GB for macOS 10.12 (Sierra) users.
- Added MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2016) support.
- Added MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2016) support.
- Fixed an incorrect Thunderbolt speed reading for various Macs including MacBook Pro (Late 2016).
- Fixed a reported crash when a hard drive does not contain a device UUID.
- Fixed Bluetooth and Network Interfaces tests so they can run multiple times.
- Fixed missing Bluetooth information field results for users of Mac OS X 10.8.5.
- Updated Disk Permissions to support macOS 10.12 (Sierra).
- Updated Partition Map and Partition Repair to test only GUID partition map devices.
- Updated Bonjour service names for the Local Network tool.
- Updated French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese (Simplified) localization.
- Added support for MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016) in the Processor Check tool.
- Updated location and computer identification strings for Check Computer.
- Many other improvements and enhancements.
For complete change list, see the ReadMe file.