File Size 297.6 MB
Release Date: 11/2/2023
How to apply this update: To perform this version update, launch an installed copy of the TechTool Pro 18 application and select the Check for Update… option located under the TechTool Pro 18 menu. To update an existing eDrive, boot to the eDrive and perform the Check for Update. Users who have purchased from this site may login to their account to download up-to-date versions of TechTool Pro, other users may access a direct download by registering their serial number.
- Fixed an issue in which volumes might not mount at the conclusion of a Volume Structures test
- Fixed animation at the conclusion of Tests and Tools
- Fixed a progress indicator issue in the File Structures test
- Addressed a volume name display issue in the Volume Structures test
- Updates to Techtool Subscription control flow
- Added model identification strings for the Check Computer configuration panel
- Updated Sparkle update framework to version 2.5.0
- Minor fixes and enhancements
For complete change list, see the ReadMe file.