File Size 302.7 MB
Release Date: 6/13/2022
How to apply this update: To perform this version update, launch an installed copy of the TechTool Pro 15 application and select the Check for Update… option located under the TechTool Pro 15 menu. To update an existing eDrive, boot to the eDrive and perform the Check for Update. Users who have purchased from this site may login to their account to download up-to-date versions of TechTool Pro, other users may access a direct download by registering their serial number.
- Update to validate SMART data integrity for SMART Check test and TechTool Protection SMART feature.
- Updated the Disk Speed tool to support newer versions of macOS.
- Added a dynamic volume list for the Disk Speed tool.
- Added model identification strings for the Check Computer configuration panel.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
For complete change list, see the ReadMe file.