File Size 277.5 MB
Release Date: 1/19/2022
How to apply this update: To perform this version update, launch an installed copy of the TechTool Pro 14 application and select the Check for Update… option located under the TechTool Pro 14 menu. To update an existing eDrive, boot to the eDrive and perform the Check For Update. Users who have purchased from this site may login to their account to download up-to-date versions of TechTool Pro, other users may access a direct download by registering their serial number.
- Fixed eDrive tool to avoid a potential application crash during the partitioning stage.
- Fixed Fans Test and Battery Check animations to support the latest MacBook Pros.
- Fixed incorrect Battery manufacturer info in the Battery Check test.
- Fixed duplicate M1 Pro and M1 Max processor names in the Processor Check tool.
- Added support for MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2021) and MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021) in the Sensors Test.
- Added a missing entry for MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) for the Sensors Test.
- Updated SAT SMART Driver Installer with latest code signing certificate.
- Updated Bonjour manufacturer database for the Local Network tool.
- Updated Sparkle framework to version 1.27.1.
- Added model identification strings for the Check Computer configuration panel.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
For complete change list, see the ReadMe file.