File Size 270.6 MB
Release Date: 10/13/2021
How to apply this update: To perform this version update, launch an installed copy of the TechTool Pro 14 application and select the Check for Update… option located under the TechTool Pro 14 menu. To update an existing eDrive, boot to the eDrive and perform the Check For Update. Users who have purchased from this site may login to their account to download up-to-date versions of TechTool Pro, other users may access a direct download by registering their serial number.
- Fixed issue in which new eDrive volumes would never successfully complete.
- Fixed eDrive to correctly remove HFS+ formatted eDrive volumes under macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Fixed eDrive and Protogo Basic profile to display correct startup volume icon under macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Updated the macOS Dock items for the Protogo Basic profile and eDrive under macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Added support for new iPhone and iPad models in the Battery Check test.
- Added ‘Data’ partition to eDrive and Protogo devices for macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Added a forced restart for first eDrive startup for macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Remove Power On Self-Test feature from TechTool Protection if no data is present.
- Updated the Bluetooth test to correctly state ‘Off’ for the Discoverable field.
- Updated Bonjour database file for the Local Network tool.
- Updated Sparkle to reference the correct version in the application.
- Added model identification strings for the Check Computer configuration panel.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
For complete change list, see the ReadMe file.