File Size 260.3 MB
Release Date: 7/13/2021
How to apply this update: To perform this version update, launch an installed copy of the TechTool Pro 14 application and select the Check for Update… option located under the TechTool Pro 14 menu. To update an existing eDrive, boot to the eDrive and perform the Check For Update. Users who have purchased from this site may login to their account to download up-to-date versions of TechTool Pro, other users may access a direct download by registering their serial number.
- Updated eDrive and TechTool Protogo to use APFS as the volume format for macOS Big Sur users.
- Additional support for iMac (24-inch, M1, 2021) in the Sensors Test and the Processor Check tool.
- Fixed Snapshot Recovery tool to operate as expected when booted from the eDrive.
- Fixed TechTool Protogo to prevent incorrectly displaying unmounted system volumes.
- Fixed the Snapshot Recovery search results window to resize correctly for macOS Big Sur users.
- Fixed Snapshot Recovery to correctly handle localized dates and date formatting.
- Added French, German and Japanese versions of the TechTool Pro 14 PDF manual.
- Added model identification strings for the Check Computer configuration panel.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
For complete change list, see the ReadMe file.