File Size 275 MB
Release Date: 1/29/2021
How to apply this update: To perform this version update, launch an installed copy of the TechTool Pro 13 application and select the Check for Update… option located under the TechTool Pro 13 menu. To update an existing eDrive, boot to the eDrive and perform the Check For Update. Users who have purchased from this site may login to their account to download up-to-date versions of TechTool Pro, other users may access a direct download by registering their serial number.
- Added support for macOS 11 ‘Big Sur’ on Intel. (Apple Silicon support will be coming in a future version.)
- Fixed a reported crash of the Battery Check test when updating and searching for Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Fixed an issue detecting Boot Camp partitions which reside on an APFS volume.
- Fixed the Check Computer configuration window to correctly support the Data partition for the File Structures test.
- Fixed Check Computer configuration suites menu when booted from a TechTool Protogo Basic profile device or eDrive.
- Fixed issues with multiple users in the login window for a Mac OS X Basic device.
- Fixed a Battery Check crasher reported by users of Mac OS X 10.11 ‘El Capitan’.
- Fixed battery manufacturer date for new iOS devices which were introduced this year.
- Fixed Snapshot Usage feature in the TechTool Protection to correctly create snapshots according to user settings.
- Added a warning dialog for Macs equipped with the Apple T2 chip for TechTool Protogo and eDrive.
- Added support for user Home directories stored on external volumes for Mac OS X Basic profile devices.
- Updated Snapshot Recovery APFS snapshot deletion routine for improved performance.
- Updated Battery Check toolTips to dynamically update the iOS version when a devices operating system is updated.
- Updated Disk Speed tool icon.
- Updated the Battery Check status in the Battery Check feature of the TechTool Protection system preference for parity with the application.
- Updated Sparkle to version 1.24.0 for the Check for Update feature.
- Updated English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese (Simplified) localization.
- Updated model identification strings for the Check Computer configuration panel.
- Other minor updates and enhancements.
For complete change list, see the ReadMe file.