File Size 213.2 MB
Release Date: 10/2/2020
How to apply this update: To perform this version update, launch an installed copy of the TechTool Pro 12 application and select the Check for Update… option located under the TechTool Pro 12 menu. To update an existing eDrive, boot to the eDrive and perform the Check For Update. Users who have purchased from this site may login to their account to download up-to-date versions of TechTool Pro, other users may access a direct download by registering their serial number.
- Added support for iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020).
- Fixes and updates the to Battery Check test to address reported crashes.
- Fixed reported issues with eDrive during the Partitioning phase.
- Fixed reported TechTool Pro Daemon crash for Macs with NVMe hard drives.
- Fixed a reported eDrive and TechTool Protogo booting issue for macOS 10.14 ‘Mojave’ users.
- Fixed eDrive to better handle CoreStorage volumes which are encrypted and/or case-sensitive.
- Fixed detection issue of certain FaceTime internal cameras for the Video tool.
- Added T2 controller chip detection notification into eDrive and TechTool Protogo.
- Updated TechTool Pro 12 PDF Manual for English, French, German and Japanese localization.
- Updated English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese (Simplified) localization.
- Updated databases for the Processor Check and Local Network tools.
- Updated location and machine identification strings for Check Computer.
- Other minor updates and enhancements.
For complete change list, see the ReadMe file.