File Size 199.7 MB
Release Date: 12/13/2019
How to apply this update: To perform this version update, launch an installed copy of the TechTool Pro 11 (Version 11.0.1 or greater) application and select the Check for Update… option located under the TechTool Pro 11 menu. To update an existing eDrive, boot to the eDrive and perform the Check For Update. Users who have purchased from this site may login to their account to download up-to-date versions of TechTool Pro, other users may access a direct download by registering their serial number.
- Fixed disabled Remove eDrive button when an eDrive is present.
- Fixed Volume Structures test to handle two or more APFS volumes when a part of the same APFS Container.
- Fixed Dark Mode display issue in the Protogo window.
- Fixed issue in which Wi-Fi connected Time Machine volumes could display in TechTool Protection system preference.
- Fixed a permissions issue with the spdKernel extension for the Memory Test.
- Improved latency when displaying the SMART Check test results graphic.
- Added MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) support.
- Added APFS snapshot progress support to the Volume Structures test.
- Added dynamic Wi-Fi speed support in the Network dial.
- Added support for detecting USB 3.1 (10 Gbps) in the USB dial.
- Added a requested starting block field for the Surface Scan test.
- Additional support for iOS and iPadOS 13 devices in the Battery Check test.
- Updated Memory Test results display to use a table view.
- Updated SMART Check test to accurately identify external NVMe SMART capable drives.
- Updated Processor Check information for recently released Macintosh models.
- Updated Bonjour services information for the Local Network tool.
- Updated machine identification strings for Check Computer.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
For complete change list, see the ReadMe file.