File Size 181.8 MB
Release Date: 12/6/2018
How to apply this update: To perform this version update, launch an installed copy of the TechTool Pro 10 application and select the Check for Update… option located under the TechTool Pro 10 menu. To update an existing eDrive, boot to the eDrive and perform the Check For Update. Users who have purchased from this site may login to their account to download up-to-date versions of TechTool Pro, other users may access a direct download by registering their serial number.
- Fixed a reported TechTool Protection installation crash.
- Fixed an issue where Volume Rebuild would not rebuild volumes from disk images.
- Fixed missing TechTool Protection menu icon for macOS 10.14 ‘Mojave’ users.
- Fixed an Email Alerts send issue for the TechTool Protection system preference.
- Fixed incorrect 10Gbps speed for the Network dial in the main stage.
- Fixed greyed-out Create eDrive button issue.
- Fixed an errant Power On Self-Test failure in the the TechTool Protection system preference.
- Added Mac mini (2018) and MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018) support.
- Added iPad Pro 11-inch and iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd Generation) support for Battery Check.
- Added version number of application into the Email Alerts message.
- Updated Bluetooth test to identify Bluetooth 5.x correctly.
- Updated Battery Check test for iOS devices to correctly read the Manufacturer Date information.
- Updated Email Alerts to enable the Send Test E-mail button when necessary fields are inputted.
- Updated device manufacturer database for the Local Network tool.
- Updated location and computer identification strings for Check Computer.
- Other minor fixes and corrections.
For complete change list, see the ReadMe file