Techtool Pro 14 supports macOS 11 ‘Big Sur’ and is a Universal application as well, supporting both Apple Silicon and Intel Macs natively.
Techtool Pro 13 supports Intel Macs running macOS 11 ‘Big Sur’ using version 13.0.2 or later.
Runs under Rosetta 2 on Apple Silicon Macs. Native support coming in a future version.
Here are the known issues when running Techtool Pro 13.0.2 with an Apple Silicon Mac:
- The Video Memory test will fail to load. As a consequence, the user will have to create a custom Check Computer configuration and not include the Video Memory test as a part of the suite.
- The Sensors Test will not load on the Mac mini (M1, 2020).
- eDrive will not list in the Tools category.
- TechTool Protogo will not list in the Tools category.
- The Volume Cloning tool will not make a bootable version of the Apple Silicon Mac startup volume nor will it make a backup of the startup volume to a disc image. Additional items will be added as needed.