Techtool Pro 13 supports Intel Macs running macOS 11 ‘Big Sur’ using version 13.0.2 or later.
Runs under Rosetta 2 on Apple Silicon Macs. Native support coming in a future version.
Here are the known issues when running Techtool Pro 13.0.2 with an Apple Silicon Mac:
- The Video Memory test will fail to load. As a consequence, the user will have to create a custom Check Computer configuration and not include the Video Memory test as a part of the suite.
- The Sensors Test will not load on the Mac mini (M1, 2020).
- eDrive will not list in the Tools category.
- TechTool Protogo will not list in the Tools category.
- The Volume Cloning tool will not make a bootable version of the Apple Silicon Mac startup volume nor will it make a backup of the startup volume to a disc image. Additional items will be added as needed.