File Size 8.8 MB
Release Date: 2/24/2021
How to apply this update :
To perform this version update, launch an installed copy of the Lifespan application and select the Check For Update… option located under the Lifespan menu. Users who have purchased from this site may login to their account to download up-to-date versions of Lifespan, other users may access a direct download by registering their serial number.
• Updated for macOS 11 ‘Big Sur’ support.
• Fixed an issue in which valid SSDs would report as “not supported.”
• Fixed an intermittent NVMe crashing issue.
• Fixed issue reading updated drive database.
• Updated Sparkle update framework to version 1.25.0.
• Other minor fixes and enhancements.
For complete change list, see the ReadMe file.