File Size 19.8 MB
Release Date: 1/13/2022
How to apply this update: To perform this version update, launch the installed copy of the Drive Scope application and select the Check for Update… option located under the Drive Scope menu. Users who have purchased from this site may login to their account to download up-to-date versions of Drive Scope, other users may access a direct download by registering their serial number.
NOTE: If you are unable to download the update through the Drive Scope application, you can visit your account page to download. If you do not have an account, or need assistance logging in, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Fixed blank volume name for unmounted Windows Recovery partition entry.
- Corrected misaligned health indicators in the Information tab.
- Updated SAT SMART Driver Installer with latest code signing certificate.
- Corrected various column widths for SATA and NVMe tables.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
For complete change list, see the ReadMe file.