Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: USBee guarantee/refund

USBee guarantee/refund 22 Jan 2019 18:44 #10563

I plan to go ahead and purchase this Micromat USBee before January 31, 2019 in celebration of Micromat's 30 years of being in business and to take advantage of the 30 per cent discount . So Happy Birthday Micromat and the Micromat staff . Wonder how many are still there today .

I also can't believe that i have been using Micromat's software for 30 years .

Is there a guarantee/refund if i am not satisfied with the USBee ?

It seems to me that there should be as it is a sale/purchase of a piece of hardware and at this time little to non customer postings at the Micromat's forums .

Thanks .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

USBee guarantee/refund 22 Jan 2019 19:35 #10564

Thank you for the birthday wishes and your continued support.

USBee has a thirty-day return period. For details, please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walter

USBee guarantee/refund 14 Feb 2019 19:12 #10698

Received Micromat's USBee circuit but there were no instructions included . Perhaps the person packaging this shipment forgot to include the instructions . Or, there were no printed instructions available at the time of shipment .

What is the url to a Micromat's web page explaining what/how to use the Micromat's USBee ?.

Thanks .

USBee guarantee/refund 14 Feb 2019 20:03 #10700

Walter,

Sorry about the lack of printed instructions.

All of our product manuals, including the brief one for USBee, are available in pdf format here:

www.micromat.com/index.php/productmanuals
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds