Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: ProToGo Drive not booting - TechTool Pro v11

ProToGo Drive not booting - TechTool Pro v11 22 Oct 2019 13:00 #11479

Having just updated to v11 and in the past having successfully made ProToGo boot devices I'm surprised to find that the version of ProToGo supplied with the v11 update seems unable to produce a bootable USB drive.

In this case I've attempted to make a Basic 10.11.3 drive after updating my TechTool Pro v10 to v11. The resulting USB drive does boot but the grey boot progress bar seems to stick toward the end and never progresses to the Finder. I note, also, that the update installation has deleted my v10 TechTool Pro…

Falling back to v10 and waiting for an explanation.
Last Edit: 22 Oct 2019 13:16 by kgould. Reason: Checked the version created and realised it was basic not minimal
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ProToGo Drive not booting - TechTool Pro v11 22 Oct 2019 13:05 #11480

Thanks for your clear and detailed report. One other person has reported a similar problem.

Please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . You will receive a reply by email, and may be asked to send in some additional information, such as an Apple System Information report, and some log files. You may also be asked to test a beta build of the program that is intended to solve the problem. Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.343 seconds