Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Protogo or not 2 Protogo

Protogo or not 2 Protogo 27 May 2019 05:29 #11120

This screen shot provides the essential details of my Protogo ( hope the screen shot shows up since uploading screen shots has been rather flaky ).

Just in passing it seemed to take forever to create .

Following the instructions @ #1 Protogo will not boot .

The instructions @ #2 did not happen .

my macos: high sierra 10.13.6
memory: 12 GB

Please help .

Incidentally, my follow up question when the above is resolved will be how do I add those 7 applications .

I have read and re-read the instructions and there is nothing explaining how to add applications .
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Protogo or not 2 Protogo 27 May 2019 12:18 #11123

We will have to investigate why your Protogo device is not bootable. Please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including your screen captures. Only one of them can be posted in a forum posting. The company will re-open on Tuesday, May 28. Thank you.

Applications are added to a profile by making a copy of one of the supplied profiles, using the Edit button. After the copy is saved, applications are added using the + sign button at the bottom right corner of the Protogo window, once the Edit button has been clicked. This is shown on pages 9, 10, and 11 of the Protogo manual, which is available under the Help when you are using Protogo.
Attachments:
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Last Edit: 27 May 2019 12:20 by micromattech3.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.364 seconds