Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Protogo v6.0.2 (TTP 9.0.2) Missing Dual Profile

Protogo v6.0.2 (TTP 9.0.2) Missing Dual Profile 04 Dec 2016 21:56 #7892

Hi,

I have just update to TTP 9.0.2 and Protogo is now missing the "Dual" (all in one) Basic Profile and Recovery HD Profile. Will this be added and how can I achieve this in the meantime?

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Protogo v6.0.2 (TTP 9.0.2) Missing Dual Profile 04 Dec 2016 22:11 #7893

Try "Resetting Defaults" in the Profiles menu of TechTool Protogo (if you have any custom profiles, save them first, so you can load them later).

If resetting the defaults does not work, please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread. You will receive a reply by email, and may be asked to send in some additional information. Response time may be slower than usual, because the company is moving down the street between now and December 15.

The Recovery HD profile is not available if FileVault 2 is in use, or if the Recovery HD partition is not on your startup volume.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Protogo v6.0.2 (TTP 9.0.2) Missing Dual Profile 05 Dec 2016 12:43 #7894

Hi,

Resetting Profiles did not work, it seems the Dual Profile is missing or has been removed from this version of Protogo (Screenshot below).

I can of course replicate the old "Dual" Profile myself (Screenshot below).

At the risk of sounding pedantic I should also mention that the naming convention you are now using is no longer "Mac OS X" but "macOS".

NB: Preview is not currently working in the forums (Kunena) in fact the BBCode editor fails to load reporting: "Loading BBCode editor..."
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 22:08 by elementaltm.

Protogo v6.0.2 (TTP 9.0.2) Missing Dual Profile 05 Dec 2016 14:15 #7895

Thanks for the additional details and the screen captures. Please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , as described above. Thank you.

I do not have a Dual profile in my Protogo software.

The forums software has had the preview problem for a long time. It is a low-priority item, especially in the middle of moving the company down the street.

I have forwarded your message, in case the inability to rename the Recovery HD profile is considered a problem.

You have the fanciest red arrow I have ever seen added to a screen capture.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Protogo v6.0.2 (TTP 9.0.2) Missing Dual Profile 05 Dec 2016 21:27 #7897

Just to let you know following on from this I cannot get Protogo to Build anything without erroring out. I have emailed you directly and look forward to resolving this issue ASAP.

Protogo v6.0.2 (TTP 9.0.2) Missing Dual Profile 05 Dec 2016 23:20 #7899

Thanks for your cooperation.

I do not recall anyone posting screen captures via Evernote before. It is interesting to see that it makes them appear "in line" rather than as attachments.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Protogo v6.0.2 (TTP 9.0.2) Missing Dual Profile 06 Dec 2016 19:42 #7900

Actually in this instance I manually added the BBCode Tags
{[img] and [/img]}
*this may not display correctly.
Skitch (part of Evernote) does give options to automate sharing: help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/2083...g-options-in-Skitch-

:)
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016 19:47 by elementaltm.

Protogo v6.0.2 (TTP 9.0.2) Missing Dual Profile 06 Dec 2016 19:46 #7901

Thanks for the explanation of the tag and for mentioning Skitch. I have a friend who makes extensive use of Evernote, so I will make sure he has seen this.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds