Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Serical Number on downloaded version of TechTool Pro6

Serical Number on downloaded version of TechTool Pro6 29 Jan 2012 05:40 #1859

I just downloaded the TechTool Pro6 program. When asked to enter the serial number to start the program, I am not sure where to find it??

Thank you. Susan Fisher
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Serical Number on downloaded version of TechTool Pro6 29 Jan 2012 06:02 #1861

Thanks for mentioning in your other posting that you found the serial number in your email.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Re: Serical Number on downloaded version of TechTool Pro6 05 Feb 2012 06:14 #1921

I don't understand why a company makes it so difficult to find the serial number. I am trying to recover from a possible hard drive crash and rebooted to the eDrive. Techtool promptly told me that an updated needed to be installed. So, I tell it to update my already installed registered product and prompts me for the serial number... Well crap, there is no reason this should need the serial number again. I already supplied that when the program was first installed. My serial number is in an email that is on the computer that has the problem. grrrr So now I log in to my Micromat accout and check the orders, no serial number. So, I check the FAQ's it tells me to go look at the order details. Check BOTH of my orders and the space for the serial number is blank. This type of runaround is unacceptable.

Mark :evil:

Re: Serical Number on downloaded version of TechTool Pro6 05 Feb 2012 06:37 #1922

I am sorry that you have no serial number in the field for it, and for the resulting frustration. You will have to contact the sales department at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to resolve this problem. The company will reopen on Monday.

For future reference, I suggest keeping serial numbers in a group named Registered Software in your Apple Address Book. Of course, that requires having access to your Apple Address Book.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds