Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: TTPro BV9.6.3 and Mojave

TTPro BV9.6.3 and Mojave 12 Sep 2018 22:18 #10119

I am still using TTPro V9.6.3 successfully on both of my Macs, and it works fine (there is nothing in V10 for me). I am wondering about the compatibility of V9.6.3 and Mojave, OS 10.14. Today Apple announced that OS 10.14 will be released on September 24th. Yet it is usually better to wait until the first update to a new OS. From what I understand, Micromat will release a "scheduled" update in December, and I suspect that will partially be for Mojave compatibility. However, except for compatibility with Fusion Drives, I have not read about anything in Mojave that would be "disk related", ie, from a maintenance perspective.

So, is it possible that V9.6.3 will be compatible with Mojave?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TTPro BV9.6.3 and Mojave 12 Sep 2018 22:28 #10120

I doubt it, but until Mojave is released to the public, Apple can make any changes it wants, with no prior warning.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

TTPro BV9.6.3 and Mojave 12 Sep 2018 22:46 #10121

Thanks for the quick reply. I suspected that is the case. As it is, Apple will most likely (based on the 2 recent Mac OS releases) have V10.14.2 available by the time the update for TTPRo is released. Besides TTPro, I have about 6 other critical third party applications that will need to be compatible with Mojave before I upgrade.

TTPro BV9.6.3 and Mojave 12 Sep 2018 22:49 #10122

You are welcome.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds