Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Volume rebuild recheck failure

Volume rebuild recheck failure 11 Sep 2018 15:02 #10115

Installed upgrade to TTP 10
Installed High Sierra on Partitioned internal drive .

System disc is now APFS (encrypted)_ 2nd partition PCI Internal Physical Volume • Mac OS Extended (Journaled)

Ran volume rebuild -
rebuild error encountered _ Recheck Failed ( after approximately 15 seconds with red button )

Ran volume rebuild from external drive with newly installed drive partition -
rebuild error encountered _ Recheck Failed ( after approximately 15 seconds with red button )

Ran volume rebuild on further external drive - CoreStorage Logical Volume • Mac OS Extended (Journaled, Encrypted)

Ran volume rebuild on further ie - second external drive - CoreStorage Logical Volume • Mac OS Extended (Journaled, Encrypted)

it would appear that my ability to use this feature is now totally void except for my system disc .

Any advice out there on why TTP 10 has failed me completely - and if I should revert to version 9 and reinstall Sierra. I was avoiding the whole High Sierra issue because of the inability to have a utility to deal with APFS - I now have the reverse .

David
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Volume rebuild recheck failure 11 Sep 2018 15:50 #10116

Thanks for your clear and detailed report.

There is a known problem with the Volume Rebuild tool in TechTool Pro 10.0.1. Please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , and request that you be sent the beta build that is intended to address this issue. Thanks for your patience and your cooperation.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds