Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Techtool Protection showing only One External Drive - 7 attached

Techtool Protection showing only One External Drive - 7 attached 09 Nov 2017 12:26 #8799

Hello.

I am on an iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
I am running OS 10.12.6 and TechTool Pro 9.5.3

I have Installed and re-installed TechTool Protection 4 times. Every time I do, only 1 of the 7 External Hard drives I have shows up in the TechTool Protection Pane.

I have no problems with my Mac. I have run the TechTool tests on my attached drives and all have passed. Yes, Techtool sees all the attached drives.

I own 4 WD My Book drives, 1 Seagate BackUp+, 1 Seagate Expansion Desktop and 1 external SSD.
TechTool Protection sees 1 of my WD My Book Drives.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I would like to use the TechTool protection feature but, I need it to work on all my drives.

Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Techtool Protection showing only One External Drive - 7 attached 09 Nov 2017 14:08 #8802

Please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread. You will receive a reply by email, and may be asked to send in some additional information, such as an Apple System Information Report.

Thanks for your cooperation, and for mentioning that the volumes do show up in the TechTool Pro application.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds