Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Third party purchase can't be completed using existing account

Third party purchase can't be completed using existing account 17 Oct 2017 16:32 #8692

I'm trying to redeem my third party purchase of TechTool Pro 9.5 at the Micromat site as instructed. I'm already registered for previous versions of the software. After I completed the registration as instructed using the credentials I normally use at the Micromat site, the Micromat site only offered to let me login using my existing account, and would not let me complete the registration. The only option I could find was to use the upgrade purchase option, and that would mean paying again. How can I complete the registration without creating a new account at Micromat.com?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Third party purchase can't be completed using existing account 17 Oct 2017 17:10 #8693

I have not encountered this issue before. Please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread. The company is still operating with reduced staff due to fires, and your patience is appreciated. Thank you.

I suggest you change your screen name to something other than an email address. These forums are indexed by Google, and you might get a lot of spam. Use the My Account link at the top of the page, and then the Account Information link. Changing your screen name retroactively updates the screen name that appears in all of your postings.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2017 17:20 by micromattech3.

Third party purchase can't be completed using existing account 17 Oct 2017 21:23 #8695

Thank you. It appears that the seller's redemption instructions have been updated to provide the required method and I was able to complete the registration. (It's possible that I failed to follow instructions the first time, of course, because I'm relying on memory, which is admittedly fallible.) Thanks again.

Third party purchase can't be completed using existing account 17 Oct 2017 22:11 #8697

You are welcome, and thanks for letting us know that you were able to complete the purchase.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds