Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Protogo wont start

Protogo wont start 12 Sep 2017 14:34 #8550

Have installed ProToGo on an external SS drive 250gb

it will boot my laptops and offers TechPro as a choice after booting into "recovery"

i click continue and nothing happens at all. all the other choices work

this is with sierra yosemite and others

what am i doing wrong?

thx
djc
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Protogo wont start 12 Sep 2017 14:43 #8551

Thanks for your clear and detailed report. I do not think you are doing anything wrong, if you click a button and there is no response.

There may be cases where a Protogo device made using system software from one laptop may not work properly with a different model, but that is something we will have to investigate. If the program does not work properly when you use the Protogo device to boot the same laptop that was used to create the Protogo device, then there is clearly a problem with the software on the Protogo device.

Please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread. You will receive a reply by email, and may be asked to send in some information, such as an Apple System Information report, and some log files from the Protogo device that boots but does not launch the program properly. Thanks for your cooperation.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds