Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Cannot mount dmg - message says either "corrupted" or "invalid checksum"

Cannot mount dmg - message says either "corrupted" or "invalid checksum" 30 Aug 2017 23:44 #8526

Tried downloading multiple times but cannot mount dmg because I get these messages.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cannot mount dmg - message says either "corrupted" or "invalid checksum" 31 Aug 2017 00:26 #8527

I assume you are using the link to the dmg in your Available Downloads at the bottom of your My Account page, linked above. If you did not already own TechTool Pro 9.5.1, and you just bought TechTool Pro 9.5.2 and downloaded the dmg using the link in the email you received, please try the download link in Available Downloads.

If the dmg from your Available Downloads does not open, please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread. You will receive a reply by email on Thursday. Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Cannot mount dmg - message says either "corrupted" or "invalid checksum" 31 Aug 2017 00:29 #8528

Whenever a downloaded dmg fails the checksum test when you try to mount it, it is a good idea to compare the size of the file you got with the size of a successful download. My ttp952_3259.dmg file, downloaded right after I read your posting:

168,882,038 bytes (168.9 MB on disk)
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds