Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Volume Loss on partitioned drive But volume present with pro to go and drive

Volume Loss on partitioned drive But volume present with pro to go and drive 31 Jul 2017 02:12 #8484

Running TTP 9.5.1 on Desktop iMac 10.12.6. Have 4T My Book partitioned: Edrive | Time Machine | Clone Drive | Music Drive.
After the last update [mac] TTP only shows the bootable Clone Drive. When I start with Protogo thumb drive they all show up. Should I reinstall TTP to "restore" the missing volumes?
Note "Missing Volumes" also show up when running Edrive.
TTP finds no partition errs and disk first aid shows no problems | everything is on my desk top..just not in TTP run from desktop.

Tried a reinstall: no effect.
Should I remove and then reinstall?

If covered elsewhere: please forward the link
-wbajr tbc
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Volume Loss on partitioned drive But volume present with pro to go and drive 31 Jul 2017 02:26 #8485

Thanks for your clear and detailed report.

I think it is a good plan to use the Customize button in the TechTool Pro installer to uninstall the program, and then use the installer to reinstall it. This complete removal and reinstallation will require you to re-enter your serial number and completely reconfigure the features in the TechTool Protection system preferences pane. I suggest you make a screen capture of the way email alerts are set up, so you can reenter the data without trying to remember something you might not have seen for a while.

If removing and reinstalling TechTool Pro does not allow the program to display the volumes it should, please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread. You will receive a reply by email, and may be asked to send in some additional information, such as an Apple System Information report, or some log files. Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds