Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Cannot create eDrive on USB3 drive with TTP 9.5.1 that worked fine with 9

Cannot create eDrive on USB3 drive with TTP 9.5.1 that worked fine with 9 03 Jul 2017 12:52 #8438

I recently upgraded from TTP 9 to 9.5. I had a working TTP 9 eDrive on my MacBook Pro external USB3 hard drive. When I deleted it and tried to install a new eDrive with 9.5.1 TTP won't recognize my USB3 drive. I tried deleting and re-installing TTP 9.5.1 and have reformatted the USB3 drive a half dozen times, including MS-DOS and exFAT then reformatting again to MAC OS X journaling. Why did it work before and not work now?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cannot create eDrive on USB3 drive with TTP 9.5.1 that worked fine with 9 03 Jul 2017 13:42 #8439

Check with Disk Utility to make sure that the partition map on the external USB3 drive is of the type GUID, and that the volume is Mac OS Extended (journaled). If those specs are met, please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread. You will receive a reply by email, and may be asked to send in some more information, such as an Apple System Information report. Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Cannot create eDrive on USB3 drive with TTP 9.5.1 that worked fine with 9 02 Aug 2017 15:20 #8486

When formatting the drive properly and then attempting to create an eDrive I get the following error: An error has occurred. Run Volume Rebuild on the selected eDrive Destination Volume. Upon repairing the volume's directory, there is no resolve. The message after Rebuild states: Volume Rebuild Results, No Rebuild Errors Encountered.

ardware Overview:

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro11,3
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 16 GB
Boot ROM Version: MBP112.0138.B40
SMC Version (system): 2.19f12
Serial Number (system): C02NP0F0G9L7
Hardware UUID: F22F92D9-3253-55C4-88EE-DA1D32EDC2C6

Please advise.

Cannot create eDrive on USB3 drive with TTP 9.5.1 that worked fine with 9 02 Aug 2017 16:56 #8489

Thanks for your report.

Please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread, as described in posting #8439. Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds