Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Unable to open ttp951_3131dmg

Unable to open ttp951_3131dmg 03 Jun 2017 09:20 #8340

I ordered today the TTP upgrade from 8 to 9, and the download produced a file "ttp951_3131dmg" which I am unable to open. The initial message referred to an unidentified developer and my security preference for "only apps from the Mac App Store and identified developers". But even after changing my preference to opening apps from "anywhere" it still didn't work. It called up File Viewer and Investigator but did not result in opening of the app. Where do I go from here? If I'd known that I'd have this problem I would have ordered the DVD as well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unable to open ttp951_3131dmg 03 Jun 2017 13:01 #8341

Try the download of the dmg file again, from your Available Downloads, at the bottom of your My Account page, linked at the upper left corner of the main forums page.

The Info box for the dmg file should show that the default application to open it is DiskImageMounter, located in /System/Library/CoreServices.

If the new download does not work, please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . You will receive a reply by email. So far, one other person has reported this problem with the TechTool Pro 9.5.1 installer. Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Unable to open ttp951_3131dmg 12 Aug 2017 16:38 #8497

Have downloaded 9.5.1 several times. Get "Verifying TechTool Pro 9 Installer" window but it shows no progress, remains stuck. Have turned off firewall and clicked allow apps from anywhere.

Suggestions please!

Unable to open ttp951_3131dmg 12 Aug 2017 17:09 #8498

It is not clear to me whether you are using a download link in the email you received when you bought TechTool Pro 9.5.1, or whether you are using the link to the dmg in your Available Downloads at the bottom of your My Account page, linked above.

If you have not tried the Available Downloads, please try that. If that dmg does not open, please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread. You will receive a reply by email on Monday. Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds