Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Preview File Optimization Is Still Broken.

Preview File Optimization Is Still Broken. 14 May 2016 10:00 #7207

Preview File Optimization is still broken, as it has been in 8.x. After Preview File Optimization completes, instead of reporting how many files need to be optimized, the window is blank. I've reported this, but so far it's still remains broken. I guess it's not a major bug, since actually running File Optimization works successfully. My only complaint is that, if you have preview as an option, it should produce a report. Currently with this bug, you won't know whether you have 5 files that need to be optimized or 500, until after you start the Optimization process. Please fix this bug.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 14 May 2016 13:46 by chrlswtt. Reason: to add image
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Preview File Optimization Is Still Broken. 14 May 2016 12:57 #7208

Thanks for your report.

The feature works on some systems, as you can see from the screen capture I posted below. I just ran the File Optimization Preview in order to make the screen capture, using TechTool Pro 8.0.4.

I would appreciate it if you would send another message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , stating that the File Optimization Preview is still not working on your system. You will receive a reply by email on Monday, and may be asked to send in a current Apple System Information Report. Thank you.
Attachments:
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds