Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: TTP8 Sensor test reports current failures on my iMac

TTP8 Sensor test reports current failures on my iMac 31 Jan 2016 20:48 #7012

I have an early 2009 iMac running 10.11.2. The TTP Sensor test reports six current failures, four DC-IN 12V and two GPU 0 (MXM) Core. Should I be concerned about these? I'd like to keep this iMac for a while but don't want to spend a lot of money on it. Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TTP8 Sensor test reports current failures on my iMac 31 Jan 2016 21:13 #7013

Please send screen captures of the results of the tests to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . You will receive a reply by email on Monday, and may be asked to send in an Apple System Information report. Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

TTP8 Sensor test reports current failures on my iMac 19 Feb 2016 05:48 #7032

I sent the requested email twice, one week apart. I have not received a reply.

I have attached the test report (though I can't see any indication that it attached successfully) here in case someone can help.

--Larry
Attachments:

TTP8 Sensor test reports current failures on my iMac 19 Feb 2016 11:15 #7034

I have forwarded your message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . The test report did come through. I will post the reply, and am sorry for the delay.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

TTP8 Sensor test reports current failures on my iMac 19 Feb 2016 20:21 #7042

Did you send the messages to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ? The person who monitors that address does not find any email from the user associated with the screen name you use in these forums. Please send the message again.

I think it would be helpful if you posted your email address here. I will not approve the posting and will send the address to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , to make it easier to spot your incoming message. Thank you.

If you have not already updated TechTool Pro to version 8.0.3, please do so and try the Sensors test again. There were a few people who got false readings of zero with earlier versions.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

TTP8 Sensor test reports current failures on my iMac 20 Feb 2016 04:21 #7052

Thanks for the email address, which I have forwarded to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . He will probably see the message on Monday.

Yours is one of the odd cases in which an email address comes through in email as a backslash character followed by the letter n.The backslash n can be seen in the email I get when a new posting is made.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Last Edit: 20 Feb 2016 04:23 by micromattech3.

TTP8 Sensor test reports current failures on my iMac 22 Feb 2016 18:12 #7053

Your email messages were not received by This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . They did appear in another account which is not responsible for answering the messages.

The values that TechTool Pro regards as the correct ones for these tests came from a reliable source. If your iMac starts to behave oddly, these test results might provide you with some suspects. We will see if there are similar reports from other people using the same model. Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

TTP8 Sensor test reports current failures on my iMac 22 Feb 2016 18:19 #7054

We would appreciate it if you would check your email to see if the messages to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. bounced back. Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2016 18:19 by micromattech3.

TTP8 Sensor test reports current failures on my iMac 22 Feb 2016 19:15 #7055

The beta administrator for TechTool Pro suggests that you bring the iMac to an Apple Store and have them run Apple Service Diagnostics on it. Those tests are usually looped to run overnight.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

TTP8 Sensor test reports current failures on my iMac 26 Feb 2016 08:19 #7056

Thank you for your replies. I did not see any bounce backs of my emails.

TTP8 Sensor test reports current failures on my iMac 26 Feb 2016 11:22 #7057

You are welcome, and thanks for letting us know that the messages did not bounce back.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds