Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: TTP 7.0.9 update crashing

TTP 7.0.9 update crashing 21 Sep 2016 23:38 #7578

Just downloaded and installed the new update 7.0.9. When I try to run TTP it freezes/crashes. What's up? I'm running Yosemite 10.10.5 on my MacBook Pro mid-2010 and have never had problems with any previous version of TTP. Please help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TTP 7.0.9 update crashing 22 Sep 2016 00:13 #7580

Try downloading the TechTool Pro 7.0.9 installer from your Available Downloads at the bottom of your My Account page, linked above. Run the installer, which will remove much of the previous installation. If that does not work, use the Customize button in the installer to uninstall the program, and then reinstall it. That will require re-entering your serial number. If uninstalling and reinstalling does not work, please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread. You will receive a reply by email.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

TTP 7.0.9 update crashing 22 Sep 2016 01:44 #7582

The installer will not allow me to enter my password. This is a mess! I've also tried to instal 7.0.9 on my edrive with no luck. I think the update did instal on my computer - shows 7.0.9 when i click on About TTP, but will not run TTP. And it will not allow me to uninstal.

TTP 7.0.9 update crashing 22 Sep 2016 01:58 #7583

Please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread. You will receive a reply by email on Thursday. You may be asked to send in some log files that will provide relevant error messages that arise when you try to install or launch the program.

It is possible that you got a bad download. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. can send you an alternate link for a download.

In the meantime, you might try repairing permissions with Disk Utility, and checking to make sure the serial number you tried to enter is the correct one for TechTool Pro 7. Your serial number can be found in your Available Downloads.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds