Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: How to use TechTool in PPC's and IntelCore?

How to use TechTool in PPC's and IntelCore? 19 Dec 2014 15:43 #6022

I have a question about upgrading. What is the right thing to do in my case?

First the history. In 1999 I purchased TechTool 3.0. for iMac Power PC G3 OS 9.2.1 both, run perfect to this day.

In December 2003 upgrade to TechTool 4.0.1 for eMac PPC G4 OS 10.2.11.
In 2010 upgrade to TechTool 4.6.2 for the eMac was upgraded to OS 10.5.6 This is also still running perfect.

In the meantime next to iMac/eMac PPC's there are in use an iMac Intel Core i3 with OS 10.6.8 and a MacBookAir Intel Core i5 with OS 10.9.5
For the latter two I like the compatible version of TechTool.

Question: Which version do I need and can I upgrade or do I have to buy a new version?

Regards,
Hubert.
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2014 15:54 by micromattech3. Reason: Edited to remove serial #s.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to use TechTool in PPC's and IntelCore? 19 Dec 2014 15:53 #6023

TechTool Pro 7.0.6, the current version, runs under Mac OS X 10.6.8 to the current version of Yosemite. You should be able to buy the upgrade using your TechTool Pro 4 serial number. If it does not work, please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
The following user(s) said Thank You: ATKA

How to use TechTool in PPC's and IntelCore? 11 Sep 2017 07:46 #8543

I also have to hire PPC Advertising services for my business website and blog and have been trying to find a good team that can run a successful PPC campaign for my blog. I was just wondering if you can help me find a good service at affordable price.

How to use TechTool in PPC's and IntelCore? 11 Sep 2017 10:13 #8544

I do not have any suggestions for advertising services for Websites. I suggest you try some business sites that you like that do a lot of advertising.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds