Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: FaceTime Camera

FaceTime Camera 19 Jun 2020 17:37 #12096

I was about to do a video test of my MacBook Pro screen and noticed the FaceTime Camera Tab. When I select it it indicates that "There is no built-in FaceTime camera attached to your system". This message is not correct. The FaceTime camera of my MacBook Pro with Touch Bar running Catalina 10.15.5 is working normally. My version of TTP 12.0.3. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I wanted to report it to see if anyone else is having the same problem.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FaceTime Camera 19 Jun 2020 18:07 #12097

Thanks for your report.

Please send an Apple System Information report to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . You will receive a reply by email. Thank you.

I suggest you change your screen name to something other than an email address. These forums are indexed by Google, and you might get a lot of spam. Use the My Account link at the top of the page, and then the Account Information link. Changing your screen name retroactively updates the screen name that appears in all of your postings.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

FaceTime Camera 20 Jun 2020 22:01 #12103

The system report has been emailed, per your request.

FaceTime Camera 20 Jun 2020 22:09 #12104

Thanks for your cooperation, for changing your screen name, and for bringing back fond memories of my mother reading to me as a child.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

FaceTime Camera 20 Jun 2020 22:14 #12105

That name has stuck with me since hearing the story in elementary school. I'm glad it put a smile on your face.

FaceTime Camera 20 Jun 2020 22:24 #12106

Thanks again. The name is unforgettable, as is the story.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds