Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Volume rebuild interface not showing 12.0.2

Volume rebuild interface not showing 12.0.2 22 Mar 2020 14:24 #11888

Every other tool presents it's unique GUI, rebuild (1 of the most crucial IMO) does not. Que pasa?!
MacBook Air, Mojave 10.14.6
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Volume rebuild interface not showing 12.0.2 22 Mar 2020 14:41 #11889

Thanks for your report.

There have been several other reports of windows that do not have the content they should have. It is odd that the Volume Rebuild tool window is showing what should appear in the Volume Cloning tool window.

Please send your screen capture and an Apple System Information report (About this Mac...System Report) to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . You will receive a reply by email, and may be asked later to test a build of the program intended to resolve the problem you have reported. Thanks for your cooperation and your patience.

I suggest you change your screen name to something other than an email address. These forums are indexed by Google, and you might get a lot of spam. Use the My Account link at the top of the page, and then the Account Information link. Changing your screen name retroactively updates the screen name that appears in all of your postings.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.383 seconds