Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Updating ttp 9 to ttp 11

Updating ttp 9 to ttp 11 23 Nov 2019 13:04 #11521

Since you keep sending me mails about the new release of TTP 11, I'm thinking if it is any use for me.

I'm still on el captain and don't want to update my IMac, although it can be done the new OS updates are made for new models with new hardrive and will stop many software to work.

Also the problem with TTP now without a DVD, you have to get the OS on an external drive that can be damaged etc... (so can 't be optimised to work without any fault)

My question, If I update TPP9 to TTP11 (as I always buy the updates it cost less) will it work on OS 10.11?

Back then the DVDs must be used with the right version of the OS as I noticed higher TTP ones may don't work.

Another question I have is still related, I have bought a USB 32G key to eventually install High Sierra and so the TTP 11 on it. I never tried to restart from the key (to use as installed on the computer) and not sure it won't affect my Imac drive . I would need another ext drive or partitioned to have another High Sierra with ttp11 to clean up the external USB and the TTP9 that can't be optimized from itself.
That makes a lot of spending just to use your software that is not 100% sure to get the drives out of troubles.
Enlighten me to help me understand the reason of getting another ttp version.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Updating ttp 9 to ttp 11 23 Nov 2019 15:02 #11522

Tech Tool Pro 11 supports OS X 10.10 through 10.14.

You can use the installation of TechTool Pro 11 on your internal hard drive to examine and repair the 32GB USB key, and vice versa (once TechTool Pro 11 is installed on the USB key). Since the USB key has solid state memory, you should not attempt to optimize the files on it. The wear leveling feature of the USB key puts file pieces in places that even out the wear on the USB key's memory cells.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2019 15:02 by micromattech3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LF369@T33

Updating ttp 9 to ttp 11 23 Nov 2019 15:02 #11523

I suggest you change your screen name to something other than an email address. These forums are indexed by Google, and you might get a lot of spam. Use the My Account link at the top of the page, and then the Account Information link. Changing your screen name retroactively updates the screen name that appears in all of your postings.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Updating ttp 9 to ttp 11 02 Dec 2019 13:09 #11564

Hello

I don't understand; I have a a nickname for this site.
I don't get spams, just people trying to hack my mac cos I'm on el captain.

Btw there is a trouble in your shop , when I want to purchase the update to TTP11 it asks me to pay $79 adding software I don't want...

Updating ttp 9 to ttp 11 02 Dec 2019 14:04 #11565

Go to My Account (linked above), then Account Information. In the upper right corner of Account Information, change the username field to something other than an email address.

Look for this entry in the online store:

Techtool Pro 11 Intermediate Upgrade with free upgrade to Techtool Pro 12 $49.99

Upgrade version for users of TechTool Pro 9, 9.5, and 9.6.
(One license per Mac - click 'Buy' for more options for an Additional License)
(*TTP9.x serial number required to purchase)

If that does not work, please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Updating ttp 9 to ttp 11 02 Dec 2019 17:30 #11566

Sorry I don't have a clue of what you are talking about.

My user name is my user name and my email is my email!

There is a problem when purchasing the update that give me $79 to pay.

Updating ttp 9 to ttp 11 02 Dec 2019 17:44 #11567

I regret that I do not know of any other way of explaining how to change the username. Dozens of people have successfully followed those instructions.

Assuming that you are using US dollars, all you have to do is go to this page:

www.micromat.com/store

and look at the offer shown in the screen capture, for users of TechTool Pro 9. If that does not work, please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .
Attachments:
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Updating ttp 9 to ttp 11 02 Dec 2019 17:48 #11568

These screen captures show the username field and the Account Information link.
Attachments:
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2019 17:48 by micromattech3.

Updating ttp 9 to ttp 11 02 Dec 2019 18:01 #11569

I regret I can't see what you are talking about. My email is in the email field and my user name is in the user name field.

Your screen shot doesn't show anything relevant, this is what happens when you try to purchase ...

I sent a screenshot to the email sales you gave me.

Updating ttp 9 to ttp 11 02 Dec 2019 18:02 #11570

once again you are just showing what any user is seeing when going to his / her account

Updating ttp 9 to ttp 11 02 Dec 2019 18:38 #11571

Thanks for your cooperation.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.388 seconds