Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Update to 11.0.5 not downloading.

Update to 11.0.5 not downloading. 09 Oct 2019 22:24 #11437

I have tried three times to sownload the latest update, but it stalls at about 5Mb of an 199 Mb download, and sends an error message.
Any advice?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Update to 11.0.5 not downloading. 09 Oct 2019 22:41 #11438

What is the error message?

It is not clear to me whether you are trying to use the “Check for Update” feature in the TechTool Pro application, or whether you are trying to download the complete installer from your Available Downloads, at the bottom of your My Account page, linked above. If the “Check for Update” feature is not working, please download the complete installer. After you download the installer, just run it. There is no need to remove the present installation.

A minute ago, I tried downloading the complete installer, and I was able to.

If you are unable to download the complete installer, please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . You will receive a reply by email. Thank you.

I suggest you change your screen name to something other than an email address. These forums are indexed by Google, and you might get a lot of spam. Use the My Account link at the top of the page, and then the Account Information link. Changing your screen name retroactively updates the screen name that appears in all of your postings.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
The following user(s) said Thank You: DJDC

Update to 11.0.5 not downloading. 13 Oct 2019 02:43 #11445

Seems like your ISP .... errr ... Internet Service Provider ... is having a bad day.

If your data line had to go through ... 6 states of the Union .. at the speed of light .. technically speaking ... but then hit a twisted up bottle neck in California because of the windy fires with PGE also shutting down half the State with no electric power ... that might have been what the deal was.

Give it another go ... a few days later .. it works just fine.

For my money .. go to your Download page after you Sign In .. and at the bottom of your sales .. purchase ... registered ... record.

There on the bottom is an authorized TTP installer for you.

Click on it ..down load it .. click it open for installing once you get it all there .. then agree to terms ... authorize install ... done and done.

sumbuddie wear blind sea
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds