Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: why do I need a helper file? I thought I bought the whole program

why do I need a helper file? I thought I bought the whole program 18 Jun 2019 00:04 #11192

Also
I enter my password and I am denied. Now what?
ok I am adding files and nothing happens
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

why do I need a helper file? I thought I bought the whole program 18 Jun 2019 02:50 #11193

Please see this Knowledge Base article :

TechTool Pro 11 is asking to install the Helper Tool upon application launch.

The required password is your administrative password for the Macintosh account under which you are logged in, the same one you use to install a program.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Last Edit: 18 Jun 2019 02:56 by micromattech3.

why do I need a helper file? I thought I bought the whole program 18 Jun 2019 02:59 #11194

micromattech3 wrote:
Please see this Knowledge Base article :

TechTool Pro 11 is asking to install the Helper Tool upon application launch.

The required password is your administrative password for the Macintosh account under which you are logged in, the same one you use to install a program.

Yeah but I am using TEN, 10.
AND i AM using my password.

why do I need a helper file? I thought I bought the whole program 18 Jun 2019 09:54 #11195

The helper tool is part of both TechTool Pro 10 and 11. Here is an older thread in which the helper tool is mentioned in the context of TechTool Pro 10:

www.micromat.com/component/kunena/techto...helper-install#10344

I do not have any idea why your administrative password would not work. Please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds