Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Reports not working correctly + a sensor problem

Reports not working correctly + a sensor problem 18 Dec 2018 15:47 #10489

Using TT Pro 10 on my MacBook Pro. I get the message "Northbridge (MCP) Vcore 0.28v" fail.

I'm going to deduce from searching this forum that Micromat has no idea what this error is about. It would be great if Micromat could at least provide a reference as to what on earth this parameter is a measure of.

The report problem: There seems to be a bug in TT 10: When I went to the reports section to look at the error, it simply said "1 error" with no details. I printed it, and that's all that printed (see attached). Not terribly helpful.

(I tried to post the report here, but it didn't seem to work.)
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reports not working correctly + a sensor problem 18 Dec 2018 15:55 #10490

Please do not post the same posting in two places. I have deleted your duplicate posting.

The diagnosis means that a voltage measurement returned a value that was not in agreement with Apple's published specifications for the part.

Please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . You will receive a reply by email. Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2018 15:57 by micromattech3.

Reports not working correctly + a sensor problem 18 Dec 2018 16:22 #10491

I posted it in two different spots because it didn't post the first time in the other thread. Then it didn't post this time until you responded. Is that how this is supposed to work??? Confusing.

Reports not working correctly + a sensor problem 18 Dec 2018 16:46 #10492

The forums are moderated. New postings do not appear until they are approved by a moderator. This text appears on the main page:

These forums are moderated and new posts are reviewed prior to publishing.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds