Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Still getting rebuild error even after updating to latest TechTools

Still getting rebuild error even after updating to latest TechTools 22 Oct 2018 13:14 #10305

I updated my TechTools 10l to the latest version a few days ago, which said it had fixed the error rebuilding problem. I just tried to do a volume rebuild on my external WD drive and got this error for the first time. Any advice? Thanks.

MacBook Pro 17" 2011 - OS10.13.6 - TechTools Pro Version 10.1.1 (4359-0578e64)
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Still getting rebuild error even after updating to latest TechTools 22 Oct 2018 13:22 #10306

Please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread. You will receive a reply by email, and may be asked to send in some additional information, such as an Apple System Information report and some log files.

While you await a reply, please run the Surface Scan to check the external WD drive for unremapped bad blocks. Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Still getting rebuild error even after updating to latest TechTools 22 Oct 2018 13:39 #10307

Have sent an email. Thanks.

Still getting rebuild error even after updating to latest TechTools 22 Oct 2018 13:42 #10308

You are welcome, and thanks for your cooperation.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Still getting rebuild error even after updating to latest TechTools 22 Oct 2018 20:43 #10309

Just so you know, there were no bad block encountered.

Still getting rebuild error even after updating to latest TechTools 22 Oct 2018 20:59 #10312

Thanks for the update, and I hope we will be able to determine why the rebuild error occurred.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.365 seconds