Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Licensing Question

Licensing Question 11 Jul 2018 19:29 #9989

I purchased two copies of TechTools 10 for my tech and myself. We work in a company that has a few used macs, 50-100 lets say.

Am I able to uninstall and reinstall on a different client to perform a diagnostics on a machine, remove it if everything is healthy, and re-install on another machine on my workbench or am I expected to purchase a license for every single computer even if I don't intend to leave the software on past an initial diagnostic /repair.

Please advise. Excited to use the tool.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Licensing Question 11 Jul 2018 21:27 #9990

Thanks for your support.

I think it would be better if you wrote to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. about your rather unusual situation. I have not heard of anyone supporting that many machines since a Belgian scientist who stopped by at Macworld Expo in New York years ago mentioned having 300 computers.

I suggest you change your screen name to something other than an email address. These forums are indexed by Google, and you might get a lot of spam. Use the My Account link at the top of the page, and then the Account Information link. Changing your screen name retroactively updates the screen name that appears in all of your postings.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds