Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: I get occasional crashes, with TechTool_Pro v10.0.1, usually involving a "Segmentation Violation"

I get occasional crashes, with TechTool_Pro v10.0.1, usually involving a "Segmentation Violation" 08 Jul 2018 10:56 #9962

I get occasional crashes, with TechTool_Pro v10.0.1, usually involving a "Segmentation Violation" .
Enclosed, is one .
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I get occasional crashes, with TechTool_Pro v10.0.1, usually involving a "Segmentation Violation" 08 Jul 2018 11:46 #9964

Thanks for your report.

Please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including your .zip archive, and a mention of which tool or test was in progress when the crash took place. You will receive a reply by email, and may be asked to send in some additional information, such as an Apple System Information report. Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

I get occasional crashes, with TechTool_Pro v10.0.1, usually involving a "Segmentation Violation" 15 Jul 2018 11:02 #9992

BTW, please be advised that your e-mails, regarding support, are NOT reflecting a proper e-mail address, to send further dumps, to -- instead they are showing a "newline"-character-abreviation .

www.micromat.com/components/com_kunena/t...es/emoticons/sad.png

I get occasional crashes, with TechTool_Pro v10.0.1, usually involving a "Segmentation Violation" 15 Jul 2018 11:24 #9996

leftblank15,

Thanks for your report.

The problem you have referred sometimes shows up in the forums. It was present even in an earlier version. People reading the forums are familiar with the address. If you are referring to a problem with email received from us, please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds