Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Tech Tools Pro 10 will not install

Tech Tools Pro 10 will not install 07 Jul 2018 13:37 #9947

I just bought and downloaded TTP 10 Standard upgrade from TTP 9.5.3. When I go to install it will not install on my Startup disk which is a flash drive SEE IMAGE
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tech Tools Pro 10 will not install 07 Jul 2018 14:29 #9948

The forums are moderated. New postings do not appear until they are approved by a moderator. I have deleted your other posting of the same material.

TechTool Pro 10.0.1 requires macOS 10.10 or higher. If that requirement is met, I do not know why the installer does not recognize your internal flash drive as a valid destination. I have not seen any similar reports.

Please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread. You will receive a reply by email on Monday, and may be asked to send in some additional information, such as an Apple System Information Report. Thank oyu.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Tech Tools Pro 10 will not install 08 Jul 2018 01:26 #9957

Please note that the MMT3 response is good advice.

I just wanted to add my thought being that on occasion i get those installer " warnings " .

By clicking the " go back " button and then run the installer again the installer now properly recognizes the available drives.

Tech Tools Pro 10 will not install 08 Jul 2018 01:40 #9960

Walter,

Thanks for your kind remark, and for your observation.

I vaguely recall seeing the installer for another program recognize my usual startup volume as a valid destination for the software, after using the back and then forward buttons.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.374 seconds