Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Update from 9.6

Update from 9.6 13 Jun 2018 22:57 #9804

This is not a technical issue, but I get no response to multiple inquiries via Micromat sales. I updated to 9.6 less than a week before !0 was released. If I would have known I would have waited, but I had just found out about 9.6. Paying for another upgrade so soon after the first seems grossly unfair. Most software companies allow for free upgrades for users that have purchased even a few months previously to a new release. If Micromat wants to move toward a subscription model, they should do that, I might even support it. But penalizing customers for supporting their products is not a good way to do business.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Update from 9.6 13 Jun 2018 23:04 #9805

From a message from the sales department:

If you purchased Techtool Pro 9.6.3 after May 8, 2018 (30 days prior to the new TTP10 release), Micromat will supply you with a free upgrade. Just send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with your order number or serial number and ask for the free upgrade.

Micromat releases new upgrades approximately every 6 months to provide new features earlier and at lower prices (which was $39.99-$59.99). In 6 months, when TTP 11 is released, and if you have TTP 10, then the upgrade price is $19.99; if you have TTP 9, the upgrade price is $29.99. If the features are not enough to warrant your upgrading, then wait for the next version, or even the version after.

I suggest you change your screen name to something other than an email address. These forums are indexed by Google, and you might get a lot of spam. Use the My Account link at the top of the page, and then the Account Information link. Changing your screen name retroactively updates the screen name that appears in all of your postings.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Last Edit: 19 Jun 2018 22:55 by micromattech3. Reason: Corrected date.

Update from 9.6 13 Jun 2018 23:11 #9806

I have already sent emails to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with serial number and invoice. No reply.

Update from 9.6 13 Jun 2018 23:14 #9807

The sales department might be a bit behind in the aftermath of a new release. I will ask someone if they are getting your messages. Once in a while, someone gets caught by a spam filter.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds