Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Need to know : MINIUMUM and MAXIMUM MEMORY for MY MACS being profiled

Need to know : MINIUMUM and MAXIMUM MEMORY for MY MACS being profiled 07 Apr 2014 18:04 #5316

Micromat machine profiler is a fast simple to use system profiler with the basic information all in one window for MY MAC.

Wish the profiler would also show the minimum and maximum MEMORY. At the moment it seems to take a long time to hunt that information at the various web sites. Ever since Apple started to provide those mini mini mini manuals with the product it seems that Apple does not want to revel many such important details about their computers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Need to know : MINIUMUM and MAXIMUM MEMORY for MY MACS being profiled 07 Apr 2014 18:40 #5317

Thanks for your suggestion, which I have passed along to the beta administrator. I agree that it would be useful to have this RAM-related information in Machine Profile.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walter

Need to know : MINIUMUM and MAXIMUM MEMORY for MY MACS being profiled 28 Jun 2015 23:23 #6514

And, how is the beta admin doing getting min/max memory to show in the profile ? That info would be a huge improvement to the application and a great help.

I have a late iMac 2013 27 inch Mac ( 4 core ) that needs more ram than the 8 GB apple generously installed at the factory.

Finding the maxim memory has been somewhat of a hassle and i still don't know what the correct answer is.

Need to know : MINIUMUM and MAXIMUM MEMORY for MY MACS being profiled 28 Jun 2015 23:45 #6515

I cannot predict when new features will be added to Machine Profile.

The specifications for your model are at:

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013) - Technical Specifications
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds