Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: I need one for all Macs

I need one for all Macs 20 Jun 2012 22:55 #2532

This one only works with Intel machines; I need one that will get me the same info for PPC machines.

Oh, I also don't like the name change; why not use the original name for the non-MacApp store version? Or give us a way to change it ourselves. Apple didn't make MacTracker change it's name; why did it make you?
Cogito Ergo Mac
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I need one for all Macs 20 Jun 2012 23:56 #2533

Some of what makes MachineProfile work requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later, so a PowerPC version would require a lot of new coding.

Apple required the name change in order for MachineProfile to be available in the App Store. I do not know just what the objection to the original name was.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Re: I need one for all Macs 31 Aug 2012 06:24 #2818

micromattech3 wrote:
Apple required the name change in order for MachineProfile to be available in the App Store. I do not know just what the objection to the original name was.

My guess would be Mactracker was grandfathered in since its been around a long time and they had the application name prior to Apple announcing the Mac App Store. Any application submitted after the launch of the Mac App Store which contained a name (or image) pertaining to Apple trademarks would be rejected by their review department.

I need one for all Macs 26 Apr 2017 05:50 #8177

Hello everyone
I need latest Mac store version,where i should for download ?
best regards
jose batlar
Struggling with your online dissertation writing services ?

We can help!

I need one for all Macs 26 Apr 2017 10:31 #8178

If you click the button named "Download on the MacApp Store" on our page at www.micromat.com/products/machineprofile you are taken to

itunes.apple.com/us/app/machineprofile/id530194517?mt=12

At that page, there is a button named "View in the MacApp Store".

At the MacApp Store, use the Install App button.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

I need one for all Macs 02 Jun 2017 14:33 #8338

MMT3,

Out of curiosity, has there been a change in notifications? I just received notification of the posts from 26 Apr 17 at 6:56 AM PT TODAY, 2 Jun17!
Cogito Ergo Mac

I need one for all Macs 02 Jun 2017 16:07 #8339

romad,

Not that I know of.

There was a posting earlier today that we decided was spam, because it had a link to a product or service, and because the email notification went to my spam folder. That posting was online briefly, and then deleted minutes later.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds