Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Problems with MacCheck 1.0.3 & macOS Sierra

Problems with MacCheck 1.0.3 & macOS Sierra 09 Nov 2016 19:14 #7776

Dear TechTools Help,

I have two problems with MacCheck 1.0.3. I am running MacOS 10.12.1 on my iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) with 24 GB of 1867 MHz DDR3.

Problem #1. I'm running MacCheck 1.03. I started MacCheck and clicked the "Register" button to have TechTools send me a license code. I received the license code and entered it. However, each time I startup MacCheck it continues to ask me for the registration code.

Problem #2. After I startup MacCheck 1.0.3 and enter the license code I click "Start" to run the tests. The problem is that nothing happens.

Please help to resolve these issues.

James A Minor
Email: [removed by moderator]
Last Edit: 09 Nov 2016 19:42 by micromattech3.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problems with MacCheck 1.0.3 & macOS Sierra 09 Nov 2016 19:47 #7779

The problem you have reported can generally be solved by using the uninstaller that comes with MacCheck to uninstall the program, and then using the installer to reinstall it.

There are some cases in which the uninstaller application does not remove all of the files it should, because of file permissions issues. If the process of uninstalling and reinstalling the program does not work in your case, please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread. You will receive a reply by email that includes an uninstall script that runs after using the sudo command, so the permissions problem does not arise.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Last Edit: 09 Nov 2016 19:50 by micromattech3.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds