Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Thank You! :)

Thank You! :) 01 May 2016 07:23 #7171

The Fine folks of Micromat have yet done it again!
If you use either MachineProfile and/or MacCheck, both of each which are free.
Please consider supporting Micromat efforts in bringing MachineProfile and/or MacCheck to the Mac community/users.
If you like either app, maybe you could/should purchasing TechTool Pro to show your appreciation for Micromat's efforts.

Onto MacCheck itself;
Is there a way to enable/disable individual tests?
Yeah, I like that there is a Memory Test, but if you get to launch/run MacCheck, your Memory is probably OK.
Is it possible for MacCheck to incorporate MachineProfile? One app, two functions?

Thank You for your time, James

PS: Boy, do I miss MacEKG! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Thank You! :) 01 May 2016 11:51 #7172

You are welcome, and thanks for your kind comments and your support.

I do not know whether it would be easy to combine MacCheck and MachineProfile. They may have been worked on by different programmers, and it is probably easier to keep each of them compatible with the latest system software if it does not have the other's functions.

Unfortunately, problems with memory can be very subtle, and the mere fact that applications launch does not mean that the memory is free of defects. Our new ATOMIC memory tester can test more memory than the test in TechTool Pro, because it can check memory that has been allocated to a process but is not in use by it.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Last Edit: 01 May 2016 11:52 by micromattech3.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds