Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Checkmate 1.1.9 falsely states it is not registered!

Checkmate 1.1.9 falsely states it is not registered! 03 Jun 2020 17:58 #12060

Using Mojave. When I get a notification from the OS and click it, it will open the app. When I do so with CM, the first thing that pops up is a window that states "Checkmate is not registered" (see attached) then opens the clunky Checkmate window. Unfortunately, the "not registered" window is false, and it provides no way of eliminating the window. Clicking on either "OK" or the blank button does absolutely nothing, and the window will not go away. It won't even let me move it off-screen, and insists on being visible. I've uninstalled and reinstalled CM, only to have the same thing happen next time I click a notification posted by CM. Please fix this!
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Checkmate 1.1.9 falsely states it is not registered! 03 Jun 2020 18:21 #12061

Thanks for your report and the screen capture. I have not seen this problem before.

Please send a message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , including a link to this thread. You will receive a reply by email, and may be asked to send in some additional information, such as an Apple System Information report. Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.373 seconds