Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Checkmate

Checkmate 17 Jul 2016 14:25 #7353

I am running the latest version of Tech tool. I also have Checkmate which shows up in the top left hand corner of my screen and runs quite often. I can't see the log after it finds and error. When I click on the about button I don't get any information. When I try to open it nothing opens.
I thought I might have an older version but to upgrade I need to have a serial number and I can't find it.
That for the help
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Checkmate 17 Jul 2016 15:51 #7354

Your purchase of Checkmate should show up in your Available Downloads, at the bottom of your My Account window, which is linked above. The serial number should have been automatically registered when you bought it. If Checkmate does not show up in Available Downloads, try to find your serial number in email you received from Micromat at the time when you bought it. If you cannot find it, contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . You will receive a reply by email on Monday.

The Checkmate log is normally read from the menu under the Checkmate chess piece in the menu bar, which has a View Log menu item. From within the Checkmate application, choose Logs from the View menu, or type Command 1.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds