Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Micromat Forum

Keyword

TOPIC: Why does Checkmate open a window to inform that the "scanning" is delayed with last Yosemite update ?

Why does Checkmate open a window to inform that the "scanning" is delayed with last Yosemite update ? 06 May 2015 20:40 #6420

Hello,

My MacBook Pro seems to experiment a problem with checkmate with the last version of Yosemite 10.3.3 ?
A window opens regularly to inform that the scanning of my SSD and external drives are delayed ? On and on.

Must have I to uninstall Checkmate and re-intall it ? And how to ? Of course, I have the last version of Checkmate (oct. 2014, 1.1.3 (3060).

Does anybody have the same trouble ?

Thanks for any advise or support.

ppg198 (Paris)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does Checkmate open a window to inform that the "scanning" is delayed with last Yosemite update ? 06 May 2015 21:05 #6421

Does the text in the dialog box go on to say that there are other programs open, such as TechTool Pro or Disk Utility, or a backup program such as Time Machine, running? Checkmate tests are suspended to prevent conflicts with disk repair utilities and backup programs.

If you did need to reinstall Checkmate, you just run the installer.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool

Why does Checkmate open a window to inform that the "scanning" is delayed with last Yosemite update ? 07 May 2015 07:08 #6424

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

First, I re-installed Checkmate after I downloaded it from Micromat website. I restarted my laptop.

It doesn't seem to "work". The Logs are empty. No such I/O test or any scan of my drives.
Every test are pending, and no logs.

No, there is no other program running, nor Time Machine ?

What can I do ?

Best,

Why does Checkmate open a window to inform that the "scanning" is delayed with last Yosemite update ? 07 May 2015 07:34 #6425

Hello back !

I've posted a message just half an hour ago. Nothing seemed to happen with Checkmate reinstalled.

There are Logs ! Good new. I was a bit impatient.

But it is to early to tell you if the message window will re-open ?

So I'll see this afternoon. (Paris, FR)

Thank you.

ppg198

Why does Checkmate open a window to inform that the "scanning" is delayed with last Yosemite update ? 07 May 2015 10:39 #6426

Thanks for the update.

The Surface Scan runs once a week, so it may be a while before you can tell if the problem has been solved.

If the problem re-appears, please use the Send Report feature in the Checkmate menu of the Checkmate application. That feature sends us all of the relevant logs, and all you have to do to is add your email address in the dialog box. Thank you.
MicroMat Inc
Makers of TechTool
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds